Monday, January 28, 2013

I'M READY FOR SPRING





Good morning and happy Monday!  Did you have a good weekend?  Some weekends just aren't what we were hoping for, are they?  And then other ones surpass our expectations.  Ours was pretty uneventful, honestly, but I'm really looking forward to next weekend!  My husband and I have season tickets to a theatre company in Seattle called Taproot Theatre.  We go there to see one of their productions every couple of months and usually eat a ginormous burrito at Gorditos before it starts.  Also, with the Super Bowl next Sunday, we're going to our daughters cozy welcoming home to watch it.  Can't wait!!  The last couple of weeks have been pretty overwhelming with medical tests and doctor visits, so I'm needing a change of pace, for sure.

I'm definitely gearing up for Spring.  How about you?  I see a recurring theme in the last few photos I've dug up from the archive to edit .... floral and pastel.  Enough gray skies, enough rain, and for those of you in areas where you get snow ... enough snow!  I'm more than ready for flowers and blue skies.  :)

To purchase any of these photos (or if you want too see them as pillow covers, i phone cases, etc.) just visit my Society 6 shop!

 

1 comment:

  1. I adore that first first photo. Magnolia tress always remind me of my garden when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki